Repair Swiss Army Knife Case?

An engraving shop screwed up the lettering on my knife. Is there a way to get the case replaced?
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>
W. Watson wrote:

Isn't that a problem for the engraving service to solve?

Knife lettering vs case replacement? I still say diapers for the guy, during the trip. -- Oren
I had a Swiss army knife break, if you can believe that. Simply sent it back to the importer, and they replaced it. In your case, I suspect that the scales can easily be replaced. Check over in rec.knives, perhaps.
Thanks. Sounds like a good idea.
professorpaul wrote:

--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>

But this would be intentional damage.
IMO,the engraver should cover the cost of a new one;his error.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik