Repair luggage wheel - How?

I've searched the news group but ... I need to replace a wheel on my luggage. I see the pin from the outside, but inside I can't see where to drive it out. The inside housing is plastic molded.
I see several screws inside the luggage and removed them but rivets still hold the housing in place. Is there a procedure to remove the pin? Or cut the rivets to get access (ugh)?
Thanks -
Harlen Ng wrote:

Someone may have a better answer, but I'll bet the pros just rivet in the new ones, ignoring or drilling out what is already there.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
What brand..... some are guaranteed and if you bring it to a luggage store the manufacturer pays for the fix. Quite frankly, the fixes at the real luggage stores are ususally so cheap I bring it there to get a professional fix if it is nice luggage.

Harlen Ng writes:

Many of these seem to be made from the same bearings, wheels, and rivets used in inline skates. You might show it to a pro shop that repairs such items.