Repair chrome top?

I made the mistake of leaving a spill of key lime juice on a chrome stove top. later when I cleaned it up I found that the juice had eaten through the chrome and pitted the base metal (irregular 6 in. circle). Is this repairable or is it time to call Ge (15 year old unit) or start calling the junk/used places around town? stan
Get a new ccok top.
<< Get a new ccok top >>
A new COOK top would be even better...
Joe
sometimes it is possible to camouflage a spoiled area with something like decorative ceramic tile or decorative magnets or whatever. Use a little imagination. "It's supposed to look that way". Maybe it will even look better than before.
--

Walter
The Happy Iconoclast www.rationality.net

See if you can get a replacement made of stainless steel.