Removing wallpaper

Recently while stripping some wall paper my wife ran out of DIF wallpaper stripper. Not wanting to run out and buy more fore the small area she had left she sprayed it with SIMPLE GREEN. IT worked better than the DIF. Much better. It only had to soak in a couple of minutes and the wallpaper came on much cleaner and easier.
Jimmie

h wrote:

--
Blattus Slafaly ? 3 :) 7/8

Try laundry detergent, its the enzimes that loosen the glue.
ransley wrote:

Tried the water even hot water and it didnt work so great so we got a bottle of DIF. This seemed to be doing the job but the Simple Green worked even better with a limitation. Use it on a small area or it may affect the drywall.
Jimmie