Removing vinyl/rubber commercial baseboard

I need to repaint a large office space, and will be replacing the carpet and the stick-on commercial vinyl/rubber/plastic base trim. I tried to pull some of the trim away from the wall and I pulled off some of the sheetrock paper. Is there a usual way of removing this trim without wall damage?

Reply to
JFCBAS

That is quite normal. Just use a little more stickum when putting it back. Or have fun masking

Reply to
SQLit