Removable screen for small window

Does anyone know where in Rockland County or Brooklyn NY I could purchase one of those old time removable sliding window screens for a window that is about 15" wide? I have been searching online and so far have only found one site and they only allow bulk purchases (12 at a time). Please reply to the newsgroup only. Thank you.
Go to any home center in the screen section. They have frame kits where you can build your own. Its cheap and easy.