Refrigerator repair

My Amana SXD22S2W stopped freezing. The compressor is running, and the high pressure side gets hot.
I noticed that the condensor fan is frozen, and have order a new one to see if that will bring her back to life.
But, I notice that there is very little room to get to the connections on the fan wires (they are connected to a covered terminal block on the side of the compressor next to the cabinet panel).
Surely there must be a way to move this around to get to the connections.
I guess I could just cut the wires and splice them, but how do the pro's do it?
Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.
--
Larrys25
wire nuts, electrical tape and zip ties. thats what I normally do and see in the commercial market.

I'ts not going to get cold enough if that fan isn't spinning. I went weeks without repairing mine, but I thin kthat is bad for the fridge. ??
So fix yours as soon as poss, and maybe you can even get the old fan spinning again before the new one comes. Maybe yhere's a mouse in yours like there was in mine, or a piece of insulation like the second time.

I cut and splice. Heck, it's going back behind the fridge where no one looks. Wire nuts, and then tape over the wirenuts just to be sure.
Replace the fan as soon as possible,c ause a dead condensor fan can lead to a compressor burnout.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.