recently diagnosed

As I said, i was recently diagnosed, about 3 months ago. I am following, I think, A GF diet. I have constant diahrea, some times 4 and 5 times a day, everyday. It is more uncommon for me to have a solid movement than diahrea. Most of the time when I eat I have to use the bathroom within ten minutes. Does this mean that i am passing all of my nutrients? It seems as though I cannot gain any weight and prior to my diagnosis, I had lost aprox. 35 lbs. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Mike
Why do you only 'think' you are following a GF diet? There is no halfway measure when on a GF diet - no 'I'll just have this bit, it won't hurt'.
If you are rewacting within 10 minutes you need to start thinking allergy and NOT coeliac.
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:00:46 GMT, "rainmaster"

I " think " just means I am doing everything I can to follow the diet, although, it seems that you never can be 100% sure. I am not seeing any impressive results. The diagnosis was two fold, biopsy and the scope. Having to go after 10 minutes, is that considered a reaction? Any help is apprecited. Thanks, Mike

If you 'have to go' after 10 minutes this isn't a normal coeliac reaction - it is indicative of an allergic reaction.
Are you keeping a record of what you eat? Then checking to see what is common to those foods you react to.
Also - you didn;t say where you are as this can help advise you.
Are you going purely by the 'Gluten Free' label or are you thoroughly checknig ingredients? For example - are you making sure there is absolutely no wheat, rye, oats or barley products in the foods you eat? This includes malt, cornflour (although some may be safe ASSUME for now that none is), glucose syrup (depending on where you are it may well be wheat based), additives (get yourself an Additive Code Breaker and CHECK to see they are all non-gluten product based), even colourings.
On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:54:36 GMT, "rainmaster"

It can't be an allergic reaction, because it happens all the time, different types of food. I am in Dallas, Texas USA. I read labels and go by advice of other people in the area that have kids that are affected. By the way, I am 38 years old and just diagnosed, if that helps. I don't know what an additive code breaker is. Where are you located? Thanks for the help, Mike

Someone else want to answer this - I have my suspicions.
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 00:44:09 GMT, "mmosley"

suspicousof what?

Many of these trolls have severe anxiety disorders and along with that goes severe paranoia. I am not sure what they are afraid of but I am sure some spend time in the corner with tinfoil hats on shaking from the world nasties the voices tell them about.
It gets a little sickening after a while but if we just ignore them the group has some good ideas and information based on the established medical norms usually. It looks like it may be too late for you so you will have to develope a tough skin very soon.
Welcome and best of luck in your quest Mike.

I registered on Celiac .com today to post on their message board,maybe I will hang out there. I am only seeking info. Possibly anxiety and paranoi are a bigger side effect than I thought. For what would I have to gain by posting here about my illness? I am not asking about your's

Please reread what I posted. I was not referring to you but here does seem to be a common denominator among celiacs and newsgrpup posters. Put the two together and you have fireworks...LOL

Links? You want links? Put *you* under any stress and your GID (Dysphoria) kicks in bigtime. Babbling sentences, typos, improper use of homonyms and outright spelling mistakes. You have a very low IQ and a dirt farmers education, correct? Matching 10 profiles across a dozen topics in just 12 hours has to be very trying on your health. Try being yourself, you might just then be tolerable.
Just try it for a week Gymmy Bob.
"a friend"