tidewater workshop--anyone use them recently?

I have been trying to get a garden bench from Tidewater workshop. They took my money in April and have been giving me excuses for 5 months. I have had to initiate all of the communication.

I have used them before about 8 years ago and was very pleased. Anyone have any recent experience with them. I hate having to fight with businesses and hope I can resolve this without too much stress. Thanks.

Reply to
figaro

This outfit has a pretty bad reputation. 72 % of folks who made comments on Garden watchdog rate it negative,

FarmerDill