Ramadan

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar. Every day during this month, Muslims around the world spend the daylight hours in a complete fast. A. During the blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during the daylight hours. As a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God, and practice self-sacrifice, Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking. Muslims are called upon to use this month to re-evaluate their lives in light of Islamic guidance. We are to make peace with those who have wronged us, strengthen ties with family and friends, do away with bad habits -- essentially to clean up our lives, our thoughts, and our feelings. The Arabic word for "fasting" (sawm)literally means "to refrain" - and it means not only refraining from food and drink, but from evil actions, thoughts, and words. During Ramadan, every part of the body must be restrained. The tongue must be restrained from backbiting and gossip. The eyes must restrain themselves from looking at unlawful things. The hand must not touch or take anything that does not belong to it. The ears must refrain from listening to idle talk or obscene words. The feet must refrain from going to sinful places. In such a way, every part of the body observes the fast. Therefore, fasting is not merely physical, but is rather the total commitment of the person's body and soul to the spirit of the fast. Ramadan is a time to practice self-restraint; a time to cleanse the body and soul from impurities and re-focus one's self on the worship of God.
Try to read more about Islam. You will be the winner. www.beconvinced.com www.Islamway.com www.Islamtomorrow.com www.Islamfortoday.com www.Islamhouse.com

Ramadan ding dong! Ramadan ding dong! I've got a girl named ramadan a ding dong. She's been so good to me, ramadan ding dong!
I thought spam was made from ham.

Fuck Islam, Fuck Allah. Fucking terrorist religon.
What the hell? A holiday is a holiday. I'm celebrating with some pork jambalaya, a cigar and some rum. Have a Rambunctious Ramadan!
F**k Islam, F**k Allah. F**king terrorist religion.
If we want respect...we have to give it! We don't want our way of life or our particular beliefs to be profaned. There is good and evil in everyone...you have just shown you make poor choices in your words.
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 06:28:07 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Oh looky, there goes one of them thare move on cuckoo bird liberals. Fuck allah, fuck Islam and most of all, fuck you and asll of your liberal ilk!
On Sep 16, 11:18 am, Jesus Is Lord wrote:

You sound brilliant! Thanks for your reply! Mr.? Very brave aren't you?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hmm. I don't want respect. I want fear. Stark, unadulterated, abject fear. And, to keep the fear alive, devastate the receipient of the fear every once in a while.
Let us pray: "O Lord our Father, our young patriots, idols of our hearts, go forth to battle -- be Thou near them! With them -- in spirit -- we also go forth from the sweet peace of our beloved firesides to smite the foe. O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it -- for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen."
Do unto other as they have done unto you.

All So "DON'T DO TO OTHERS THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIKE THAT OTHERS DO IT TO YOU"
The Lantern wrote:

I about Islam every day. In the news.
The more we learn from the barbaric acts the more we appreciate thats its time for a Crusade!

So it is a good time for suicide bombing?
Toller wrote:

Only if you are a true "peace loving" type...
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:24:09 -0700, The Lantern wrote:

I saw the movie "Godzilla verses Ramadan". It was pretty good.
--
coffee
Linux Registered User #449534
on 9/15/2007 2:24 PM The Lantern said the following:

I thought Ramadan was something associated with a Ramada Inn.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Like killing innocent men women & children with suicide bombs???

Like the lives of innocent men women & children with suicide bombs???