PUR water filter

My sister received a faucet mount PUR water filter. The faucet originally had a swivel mount aerator attached. Unfortunately the aerator threads of the PUR device are different from that of the faucet. She wants the swivel function as well as the water filter.
Might someone be familiar with this device be able to advise what size adapter to look for? Assuming one exists.

In the past, I took the aerator, and the filter connection to the hardward store and had to find set 'couplers' to match things up.
I don't know the real names for them, but I got something that was a small piece of plastic, different sized male ends to make some connections.
The important part, you might have to take some pieces to the hardware store, and find what you are looking for via trail and error.
hth,
tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com