Project Management Software

This is not a plug for anything.. I guess because it doesn't exist yet. Anyway I am in the process of creating a Project Management Software. I'm wondering what yall might want for features. Such as Cost Tracking (with exportable data to Quickbooks or similar), Contract Writing, Punchlist tracking. Would you want to create and track RFI's? Would an online version be helpful? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Final cost of the software will be around 500-2000 depending on features incorporated. Thank you much Rich

MS Project works well. http://www.microsoft.com/catalog/display.asp?subid "&site199&x0&y=8

I'm
(with
MS Project is really just a scheduling tool. The rest of it's features are fairly inadequate when compared to www.projecttalk.com or www.primavera.com for scheduling. And I'm not creating a scheduling software - I'm creating a Project Management Software for the residential industry.