Problem with replacing igniter in Gas stove sealed burner?

Hi
I have a Whirlpool gas freestanding range with sealed burners
I need to replace a burner igniter. I unscrewed the burner and popped the old igniter out.
I have the new igniter however am not sure how to secrure it back into the burner. I press the igniter into the burner however it doesn't stay in the burner!!??
Am I supposed to crazy glue or epoxy the igniter in place?
Or is there a trick to pressing the igniter into the burner?
Thanks James
IF you want for reference on the sears web site
The Model is
SF385PEEQ0
and the parts are
IGNITER, BURNER, RIGHT FRONT 3186482 3C
BURNER, 9,500 BTU (LF, LR, RF) 3186397 4
you can also view the diagram from the web site.