Price Pfister Hydrolock?? hose broken

I've got a price pfister kitchen faucet that has a hose from the control lever to the spout. Today the hose just broke spraying water everywhere. I've taken a look and the hose broke at the "hydrolock" connector. (That is what it says on the label anyway). I cannot find this hose -or- I am looking for the wrong thing. Each end has a black connector with a white "locking tab" that holds it onto a pipe. Hopefully somebody a) knows what I am talking about and b) knows where to find this or get something else that works. Here is a picture of the connector.
http://home.austin.rr.com/kabo/IMG_0593.JPG
Thanks,

A lot of faucets have a "lifetime" warrantee. Contacting the manufacturer may get you a free replacement.