Pressure Washers

Hello All, I'm a newbie here so I figured I might as well jump in. Has anyone heard of an air compressor driven pressure washer? A friend of mine said yes, but he couldn't remember where he saw it.
Six Flags uses them to clean the streets.
--
"Anybody can have more birthdays, but it takes balls to get old!"

BetsyB

Rich, what did you buy? I am in the market for one.

Morning Charles, I saw a Briggs&Stratten on Amazon (Briggs and Stratton 2,050 PSI Clean Shot Pressure Washer #20206) for ~$180. Sounds almost too good.
Mark

I bought a Troy-Bilt. It failed after one use. The soap won't pick up any more. These are sold with the Troy-Bilt name on them but are seviced by Briggs and Stratton (unknown to me until I had a problem). Stay away from Troy-Bilt. I don't know what I'm going to buy next after I take this dud back tonight. Kercher?
Rich

The situation is no different at 1750 PSI with an electric.