Honed marble for a bathroom floor?

I am considering using honed marble for a bathroom floor. It's not a large floor (25 ft square) but was warned that honed marble is soft. Do you see any issues with using it for a bathroom floor?

Reply to
Adam

We just remodeled here and dealt with an excellent contractor who knows about the various materials. He said marble scratches easily and that he would never recommend it for that application. However, the word "honed" never came up.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

Slippery as hell, isn't it?

Reply to