Pre 1.6 gpf Toilets - Legal Anywhere?

Page 3 of 3
On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 04:30:38 -0600, "Mike Dobony"

All I can say is you haven't tried the latest generation of 1.6 toilets, like the Toto. The first time I flushed one I couldn't believe how it sucked the bowl down. No swirling around with these babies. They get the job done.
"Dick" <LeadWinger> wrote in message

trash
were
If you're having to clean out the drains once a year, then the drain is the problem, not the toilet. These toilets have been standard for some time now, and I've yet to live in a house where they are not adequate. B
On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 06:33:06 -0700, Dick <LeadWinger> wrote:

To follow up on my original post. We now have two Toto Ultramax toilets in the house. They are unbelievable compared to the old 3.5 Kohlers they replaced (which went to the dump.) There is so little action when you flush you swear nothing is going to happen, but down it goes! We are so pleased we have another Toto on order for the 1/2 bath. This one will be a Drake, which is less expensive, but rated at even greater performance than the Ultramax (900 grams vs 700 grams.) We are sold on the 1.6 gpf Toto's.