Power vent water heaters and boilers?

Hi, I'd appreciate any help for the following home improvement question.
I am remodeling the home and am considering the option of installing a power-vent water heater and a power-vent boiler (for the central heating system), instead of building a new chimney or flue. My house uses natrual gas as fuel.
The State also offers rebate for high efficient units (AFUE > 85 for boiler, EF >0.62 for water heater).
I currently have a 50 Gallon water heater (40k BTU/hr) and a hot water boiler with input 187.5 k BTU/Hr and heating capacity of 146 k BTU/Hr. I am looking for replacing them with power-vent models of approximately the same capacities.
I did a lot of search on the web and found a couple of manufactureres. However, I managed to find onlly a few proper models. It seems many many maufactureres are not on-line, or don't have adquate web sites.
I'd appreciate any help from you in pointing me to any directory, review, dealer (preferrably in New Jersey) for these products. Any tips and advices on choosing, installing and using power-vent heaters are also appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Feng
Feng Ouyang wrote:

Also consider "direct-vent" water heaters. These are *almost* as efficient as power vent but require no electricity (hot showers in a blackout!) and are quieter. But they're even pickier about location: they need to be very close to an outside wall.
http://www.bradfordwhite.com/products.asp?category=Residential_Gas_Water_Heaters&id=7
http://www.johnwoodwaterheaters.com/ResidentialProducts/Direct%20Vent/directvent.html
I would expect any heating-plumbing outfit to be able to quote you on a power vent or direct vent water heater (and a power-vent/"sealed combustion" boiler). You *may* find that they're hard to come by for do-it-yourself installation because the makers consider routing the vents to be "a job for a professional". But contact the manufacturer and ask for a dealer in your area.
Chip C
Feng Ouyang wrote:

http://www.hotwater.com/resident/gsidewa.htm Power Shot models.
http://www.stateind.com/residential/selectpv_g.html
There are a lot of restrictions on just where the flue gases can be exhausted to. Read the instruction sheets carefully and also ask the town inspector what they require.
Another possible in your case is to use the boiler to heat domestic hot water. There are a couple ways to do this. Ask the heating contractor what they recommend. Yes, this keeps the boiler on standby all summer long, but a well-insulated boiler will have small heat losses.
One note on the exhausts from boilers and heaters: the induced flue blower does make noise! Don't locate the exhaust outlet where this will be an annoyance.
Jim
Consider this, http://www.buderus.net/Default.aspx?tabidw&cid &&ctitle=wall%20hung%20heaters&mcid
and this, http://www.buderus.net/Default.aspx?tabid5&cid &ctitle=multi-purpose&mcid=8
Great units, very high efficiency. Greg