Posting Top

Methinks you have underestimated the persistence of resentments. As you can see, this topic has picked up a new life.

Reply to
badgolferman

I do see. And I expected such, in this or other threads. I think you misunderstimated my ironical intent in re "last throes" :-).

Reply to
Luke

Yup, as it does on most any group where there is no clear FAQ or moderator. It's also a method of seeing who's worth reading their other posts or not too. The closed minds and fanatics stand out like sore thumbs as also do the thinking minds and social beings.

Reply to
Pop

How do you know? Your mother must be a pig.

Reply to
Jim B

How do I know what? That you are stupid? I know that because you (continue) to top-post. Tell your mom I said hi, and that I want her armpits shaved before I come over there again.

Reply to
Dan C