pool enclosure re screen

how does one go about rescreening the top of a pool enclosure? L.D. 11/26/04

Reply to
PALM BAY BUNCH

My installer walks on the horizontal (or sloped) rails, inserting the spline as he goes. Then he walks back down and trims the screen on the second pass.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

I built 20-foot scaffolding to get myself chest-high through the openings, working from inside. You have to work out from the middle panels, ending at an outside edge that you can finish from a ladder outside.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch