pool enclosure re screen

how does one go about rescreening the top of a pool enclosure? L.D. 11/26/04
PALM BAY BUNCH wrote:

My installer walks on the horizontal (or sloped) rails, inserting the spline as he goes. Then he walks back down and trims the screen on the second pass.
PALM BAY BUNCH writes:

I built 20-foot scaffolding to get myself chest-high through the openings, working from inside. You have to work out from the middle panels, ending at an outside edge that you can finish from a ladder outside.