Greenhouse Swimming Pool Enclosure

I live is a wooded area that is relatively cool in Summer. I was thinking about a greenhouse type enclosure for the 16'x32' pool that will keep out the large amount of leaves and keep the temperature relatiely warm. I do not need anything fancy since this is am older log cabin that happens to have an inground pool. If it keeps leaves and critters out with some ability to thermal regulate without breaking my back financially I'd be happy.

I'm looking for links, ideas, ect to come up with a future plan from anyone with experience or knows someone/company that can help.

Thanks

Reply to
ballyg

jloomis