Pool Chlorinator up date

In a previous post I was having trouble with my Goldline chlorinator. Well the rep came out he replaced the circuit board (no charge) he said it was alright but he went ahead and changed it. Well at least they did the right thing and it seems to be working finally. Hum it's alright but I'll change it.