plybead options

Does anyone know if the pine plybead sheets come in other species of wood, like fir?
I want to use it in a playroom, and fine that other types of wood (oak, etc.) take stain far better. I know it comes in single boards---but can't beat the ease of the plybead stuff :)
<bks> wrote in message

When I googled for beaded plywood oak I got several sources for beaded plywood with many kinds of non-pine surface veneer. Once you get the proper name of the product from google, you can call around your area lumber yards for the item.