Please Flush Your Toilet Today

Today is National Toilet Flushing day. Everyone is encouraged to flush their toilets today. We the people want to make ourselves heard. Flushing will do just that. Unless you live in the District of Columbia, Please FLUSH TWICE. It's a long way to the Whitehouse going thru all those pipes.
Flush for America !!!!!! Flush for World Peace !!!!! Lets Flush Bush out of the Whitehouse !!!!!
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:08:43 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@flushamerica.org wrote:

If it's yellow, let it mellow If it's brown, flush it down
Save the water, throw out the Bush.
snipped-for-privacy@flushamerica.org wrote:

4 more years for Bush and we can get that mid e cleaned up.
the wrote:

Yes, because he's done such a fine job of it thus far.
- Rodger