pipe tee definition

Pipe tee (definition): a fitting designed to couple three pipes and two roots. Example:
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-1.jpg
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-2.jpg
http://paleo.org/private/pipetee-3.jpg
Edward
On 12/12/2010 2:55 PM, Edward Reid wrote:

Nice!
Edward Reid wrote:

How deep wuz that tee?
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Probably 18" to the bottom, which is where the roots entered. Possibly a little less. It was only about 3' from a Chinese elm, which most likely made the contribution.
Edward

When I put any joint in that corrugaed stuff somewhere near plants I surround it with some concrete. Otherwise you do get this. Plants are good at finding water since that's what they do for a living :-)

Would you say that ants "find" water? Plants aren't all that much different (in this way) than a colony of ants.

Water/food: find
On Dec 15, 8:11pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Queen: protect

Wasn't he going to Cuber, or something?
On 12/12/2010 1:55 PM, Edward Reid wrote:

Somebody needs a colon cleansing. :-)
TDD