PEX sillcock hard to find?

I'm going to replace a burst pipe feeding a sillcock (outdoor faucet) with a PEX pipe, and also replace the sillcock with one that has a PEX connector.
Surprisingly, the local homedepot doesn't have such thing as a sillcock with PEX connector. I can get a sillcock with a 3/4 inch female screw connector, plus a 3/4 male screw-to-PEX adapter, but I much prefer a one-piece solution to reduce chances of leaks.
So I look online and search for "sillcock PEX". There are many hits, but all of the product photos show the connectors to be non PEX. Here's one example: (Amazon.com product link shortened) I don't want to order and then find out it is indeed non PEX connector and have to return it.
I also found this: http://www.arrowheadbrass.com/op_champarrow/orderportal/catalog_presentation/by_group/0/127/0/0/0/0/0 It has the right product photo, but I've never heard of this company and am unsure about its reliability.
Suggestions?
On 3/24/2011 12:44 PM, bob wrote:

http://www.menards.com/main/search.html?search=pex&queryType=allItems&cid 07

http://www.arrowheadbrass.com/op_champarrow/orderportal/catalog_presentation/by_group/0/127/0/0/0/0/0
Order it. They have been around longer than me. I've seen plenty of their stuff over the years and used to use lots of it where I worked in the 1960's. .

Are you really worried that one threaded connection is going to leak? Even if you are wary of it and take 'extra special precautions'?
You're worrying about something so small as to be indistinguishable from nothing. If you had said that you wanted an all-PEX solution I wouldn't say boo, but you said you're worrying about leaks. I don't see that one connection is enough of a worry to warrant special ordering something or paying a price premium.

Furthermore, crimping PEX directly to the valve means you can't ever replace the valve in the future should it be become corroded, frozen or leaking. Sounds dumb to me - I would use the standard PEX-Female adapter.

Hey, WATCH YOUR VOCABULARY on here. None of us want to hear about your SILLy COCK !!!! (except maybe Bubba) .... :)