Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver (Small Room)

How good it this item (Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver (Small Room) )? See at http://tinyurl.com/qlkdb
Amanda wrote:

I get real suspicious when it is $49.95 and does not tell you how much air it filters per minute. I would wonder about noise, reliability and the cost of replacement filters. In short, I would not buy it without additional information.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Amanda wrote:

It looks like crap to me. I am a big fan of that style of machine and I have several. I buy good oned though, all Honeywell like this:
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc%2fsearchResults.jsp&BV_SessionID=@@@@1670260333.1157544560@@@@&BV_EngineIDgdaddikigemejcgelceffdfgidgio.0&MID76
Ok, so these are expensive. They work great though and I swear by mine. Lawrence
Lawrence wrote:

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc%2fsearchResults.jsp&BV_SessionID=@@@@1670260333.1157544560@@@@&BV_EngineIDgdaddikigemejcgelceffdfgidgio.0&MID76
Ok, so that link won't work but you get the idea. I buy the Honeywell brand. The big one is what yu want. It runs about $175 from home despot. The biggest downside of this type of air purifier is the noise. A larger one not only filters more air but also is quieter than a small machine. It is quieter to run a big machine on it's low setting that a small one on high.