Paintable fabric-backed vinyl wallcovering

GenCorp used to make it under the Sanitas brand, pattern 45-6720. That item is no longer available. I'm looking for a replacement. For my current requirement it must be a smooth paintable vinyl with a fabric, not paper, backing. Any leads would be most appreciated.

The stuff is called Paintable vinyl wall liner and there were a slew of hits in Google. I personally don't know of any but I imagine it is still made by someone.
Colbyt
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 14:39:24 -0400, "Colbyt"

paperbacked which is unacceptable in this application.
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 07:48:57 -0700, Smitty Two

Very cleaver and more than a bit snarky. You forgot to include "paintable". Reading is fundamental. Give it a try sometime.
On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 00:16:40 -0700, Smitty Two

To quote the Terminator, "Fuck you, asshole".
On Jul 25, 12:06pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Go to a local interior decorating showroom and ask them if such a product is available...
Is the "requirement" yours? Or is there a specific issue with the application involved here...
~~ Evan
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:45:37 -0700 (PDT), Evan

The issue is application specific. Further research by me as well as my supplier indicates that a paintable fabric backed wall liner is no longer made. The closest available is a paintable paperbacked by York. That will have to do. I guess it's not a high demand item. It took me 10 years or so to go through a gross of double rolls of the Sanitas. I'd love to come across another couple dozen rolls sitting in a back room somewhere and buy it all up.