Paint color selection software ?

Is there any software from the paint manufacturers that let's you take a picture of the room and try different colors on?
I know I can do it the hard way with photo-editors.
I'm looking for a "magic" software that will even print out the specs for the paint mixer.
On 6/19/2011 2:37 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

In typed:

Google is a tool, NOT a friend!
On 6/19/2011 2:31 PM, Twayne wrote:

I have a few friends who are real tools. ^_^
TDD
Oren wrote:

Nice!! Thank You :-)
On 6/19/2011 3:33 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

I was not demeaning your question or approach. It was a good one. I recently bought glasses over the internet from a site where you could load a picture of yourself to see how you would look in their frames.
replying to G. Morgan, bb wrote:

Yes. Use CBN Selector 3 If you need a paint formula you can use CBN Formulator.
www.cbnsystem.com

I think I used glidden.
Greg
On Tue, 14 May 2013 00:44:01 +0000, bb

Photos are never the true color, often not even close. I dont think that would work well.