Paint brushes

On the advice of folks in this newsgroup, I bought some Purdy brushes for my "Gee, I hate the current color of my woodwork. I think I'll repaint it" project.
The store had a good selection (brushes for oil only, brushes for all paints, and brushes for latex only) so I bought a couple "for latex only" brushes, since the paint I'm applying is a satin latex.
So far I'm not impressed - the brushes don't seem to hold much paint and I find the bristles kinda flimsy. So I was thinking about going back to the store and getting some "for all paints" type brushes. Will I be giving up any big advantage by switching to Purdy's "for all paints" type brushes when I apply the satin latex paint?
Thanks,
Jean
Jean wrote:

Purdy are good brushes. Maybe it's something with your technique. What size and style of brush are you using? How do you load up the paint brush?

Purdy's are top notch brushes. You're not going to gain anything by changing.