You're an A-hole.
-CB
That one needed about five bangs.
You're an A-hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(OK, that's more than five.)
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Prolly cuz you just finished having sex with your daughters and granddaughters

Troll O Meter
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ___________________________________________________ | | | | | | | | | | | --------------------------------------------------- ^ |
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Cyberbilly wrote:

The same product, Mormon B Gone that works on them when they crawl up to the door will work on the JW's as well. Keep a can on the shelf right next to the Limey Away.
--
Learn the Truth about Mormonism
http://www.eaec.org/cults/mormons.htm
Cyberbilly wrote:

I usually make it a point not to perpetuate cross-posts, but I'm gonna violate my policy.
Jerry Falwell's secretary buzzed him and said, "I know you don't want to be disturbed, but the Pope is on the phone and he says it's very important."
Falwell picked up the phone and said "Hey, Benny. It's good to hear from you. What's going on?"
Pope: "Well, Jerry, I have some good news, and some bad news. Which do you want first?"
Falwell: "Let me have the good news first."
Pope: "Jerry, the Lord came to me in a vision and told me that he is making his plans to come back to earth very soon. To prepare the way, he wants to meet with a small group of religious leaders to reveal his plans to us in more detail."
Falwell: "That's wonderful news, Benny! Praise the Lord! How could there possibly be any bad news after that? When and where does he want to meet us?"
Pope: "That's the bad news. The meeting is at 10 o'clock Tuesday morning in Salt Lake City."
Reminds me of the "Oh God" movie with George Burns and John Denver. And how the grocery store manager was instructed to go up to the big guy in the white suit and tell him God had a personal message.
Some folks just don't teach the correct message.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin' Mormon:

Know why you always take two Mormons with you when you go fishing?
Because is you only take one, he'll drink all the beer.
-CB
With two, you have a designated drinker?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

That's a BAPTISS JOKE, yew heathen!!!
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Easy to tell who the bride is - she's the one with the most flies buzzing around her.
That one dates you -- and it's not even right. It's an Italian joke.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Don't forget the "No Smoking" sign. http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8085008 /