Outhouse Plans in Grate Demand !

Page 1 of 2
Hoo's got a good set of plans* for an old timey style outhouse!?
Guv (* means Free) BoB
- Guv Bob -

- Nehmo - I know it's not what you want, but I'm considering getting a construction outhouse - for workers at a job site, which is usually an established home for my jobs. I'm thinking about one of the tent models: http://store.yahoo.com/nebogear/aatjouthouse.html I'm wondering about their "Foldable Commode/Toilet Chair". Do they mean the tank folds up? Or does the chair just have a hole in it?
--
|||||||||||||||| Nehmo Sergheyev ||||||||||||||||

models:
mean
It's just something with a hole in it, and there are other options: http://store.preparedness.com/chemportoil.html It seems like if the user had diarrhea, the legs of the chair would get splashed upon.
--
|||||||||||||||| Nehmo Sergheyev ||||||||||||||||

Obviously most or all of you guys never had the pleasure of using a Military field outhouse or latrine. Construction is similar to domestic outhouses of old but underneath the seats is placed the bottom third of a 50 gal drum filled with diesel oil. These drums were pulled out and set afire reducing the contents to ash and perfuming the area rather uniquely. Sometimes this process did not go as intended.

Considering that I know what a cheese grater is, I'm not sure I would want an outhouse that grates. That could be either stinky or painful.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Hey Chris: How can you tell when you are at a Mormon wedding?
The bride's not pregnant, but her mother is.
-CB

want
Ahhh. Fomenting a religious war, are ya, Timmy? Well, let's get it on. Here's a little fodder:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/mass/mtn_meadows/3.html?sect=8
Good ol' boy xian Missaurans murdered 120 Mormons, including women and children, at Haun's Mill in the 1830's. The Lt. Governor of Missouri, Lilburn Boggs, declared open season on Mormons.
For one, I thought CB was funny.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Glad you took it in spirit.
But tell me. If a couple of Jehovah's witnesses come knocking your door, do you get into a fight, or swap stories, or what?
-CB
I tell them I'm Catholic; they wish me a good day and leave. BW (I'm really Baptist)

That ain't right. Yer gittin' the benefits of bein' Catholic without any of the obligations. :-)
-CB
After a couple minutes, they figure out that I'm trying to teach *THEM* about Jesus. And then they make a hasty retreat.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You're a joke.
Well, at least you punctuated correctly.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

to teach *THEM*

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hasn't worked for me. The minute you start on a religious discussion, you loose, they'll never give up. The only thing that works for me is outright rudeness. The last time as I came to the door I saw the 'watchtower' sticking out of the briefcase, open door and say instantely "I'm not interested in your cult, leave NOW!" They did without a word.
Harry K
In a certain southern college town around 1977, all you had to do was tell them (the Mormons, too) you attended the church of Christ, and they'd get out of the door as quick as they could. The Bible knowledge reputation got around fast.
Donna
BasketWeaver wrote:

I am never bothered by them rapscallions no more ever scents I installed a handy self-aiming, high-pressure lawn sprinkler.
Guv Bob "Self-aiming, high-pressure lawn sprinklers - only $99.95" (Mormons and Catholics pay 5% more. Jews get it wholesale 10% off.)

knocking your

I enjoy talking about Jesus. It is usually a good discussion -- even when discussing with folks who have MAJOR differences of opinion.
One thing I've noticed about LDS / Mormons. We're seldom upset by others having different views.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote: