Outdoor paint on plastic question

I've got black flexible Corex drainage pipe that I would like to make blend in better in the yard.
What kind of paint would adhere to this stuff? Rustoleum maybe? We get a lot of sun.
Thanks
rust oleum makes a special plastic paint. regular rust oleum appears to hold up well............
Kurt Gavin wrote:

I've primed ABS pipe for outdoor use with Kilz primer and then painted it with regular old water-based acrylic outdoor paint. It's holding up so far. I've also heard of paints marketed especially for use on plastic.
Kurt Gavin wrote:

There are two main makers of spray paint that bond to plastic. Krylon Fusion and Rustoleum Paint for Plastic. In the Rustoleum line you have a choice of 6to 8 standard colors as well as hammered and textured finishes for plastic. If none of those colors are suitable for your project there is a plastic primer that you can use then, you my spray any of Rustoleums paints over the primer. In the upper midwest these products can be found at a Menards store. Hope this helps.