Our phones won't ring!

Page 2 of 2
My phones don't ring either. But, then again, no one calls me..
Seriously, one time, when I was painting I shoved a cable wire (with a coupler end on it) into the phone outlet to temporarily get it out of the way...
That was a mistake as it shorted out the phones in the whole house so that they never rang. My phone company provided answering service was able to answer the calls when I never picked up. But my GF was not happy and thought she was being avoided..

Wow... you guys know a lot of stuff. That's why I love it here.
Mitch@_._ wrote in

Excellent suck-up statement! :-)

Yeah... 35 years in the business and one can't help but pick-up some of it! <grin>

Me, too.
My experience has improved a LOT since I filtered-out the noise, spam and other wasted bandwidth from Google.
--
:)
JR

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:27:58 -0500, Jim Redelfs

What happened to all the commercial spam, 100 a day or more, I was getting up to May? It disappeared either in May or June, and now I get only 3 or 4 a day.
Did someone do something?
Mitch@_._ wrote in

The answering machine is bad. Disconnect it.