OT.World's biggest trucks.

http://videos2view.net/xM-WLT.htm

Damn, in the west we have 58' trailers, 53' most everywhere else, but these are incredible.

We have them in MA and NY too, but restricted to only a few roads (like route 90) and you need a special license to drive one. I don't see many of them though, maybe one every couple of months.
I see semi trailers with "tandem" or double trailers every day on the NYS Thruway.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

They also carted the Saturn-Vs to the launch pad. Truly amazing.

They're pretty much country-wide (there are exceptions). They're limited to Interstates, though.