OT.World's biggest trucks.

Damn, in the west we have 58' trailers, 53' most everywhere else, but these are incredible.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

We have them in MA and NY too, but restricted to only a few roads (like route 90) and you need a special license to drive one. I don't see many of them though, maybe one every couple of months.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I see semi trailers with "tandem" or double trailers every day on the NYS Thruway.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

They also carted the Saturn-Vs to the launch pad. Truly amazing.

They're pretty much country-wide (there are exceptions). They're limited to Interstates, though.

Reply to
krw