OT- What records do I need to set up?

Page 2 of 2
We do have trusts set up for several members of our family, and medical powers of attorney, I was thinking more of all the financial stuff, accounts, passwords, etc.
On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 6:10:57 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Did you see my suggestion related to searching for "family records organizer"?
Morgan Stanley publishes one, Kiplingers mag publishes one, many others do too.
Use your favorite search engine on those 3 words.
Thanks to everyone who made good suggestions, and thanks to everyone else for some interesting reading!!!