OT - What can I do with 2' long plastic candy canes

Page 2 of 2
On Monday, October 28, 2013 10:11:04 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

mas decorations. A couple are solid, most are hollow transparent plastic an d originally had miniature lights inside. Before I throw them out, or maybe give them to Goodwill, does anyone have any ideas for reusing them?
OK for Christmas decorations, but I need some ideas. I cold just scatter t hem about in the front yard, but I relly think some sort of theme or struct ured basis would be better.
On 10/29/2013 07:32 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

I have some of those (plastic candy canes), which I want to put LED lights in. I've already done the reindeer (put LED lights on them).
--
56 days until The winter celebration (Wed 25 Dec, 2013 12:00 AM for 1
day).
On 10/28/13 10:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Well, clocks have twelve numbers on them. Are you into clock making? Of course, only people over 30 or so could read them.
OK, even if I put lights in them, which I can do, then what do I do with the lighted candy canes, string them across the front of the house, or what?
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net;3141553 Wrote:

Maybe put lights in them, and THEN give them to your local church rummage sale.
--
nestork