(OT) We wont have any weather this week.....

For some reason, "weather.com" appears to have crashed. All weekend it's been down. I could not get any reports or radar maps on my cellphone for my own area, so I randomly put in other zipcodes. Nothing works! Then I tried on my computer and it dont work there either.... I guess there wont be any weather this week!

Reply to
Jerry.Tan

Worked all weekend here , but did have a problem updating this morning . Working fine now .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

This is how it's bookmarked on my cellphone browser.

*****

(Put any zipcode in to replace the stars *****)

I've used this bookmark for years, it just suddenly quit over the weekend. It wont work on my computer either. I tried zipcodes from all over the US. NONE of them work.

BTW: This is supposed to bring up a radar map. (/rad/)

Reply to
Jerry.Tan

Here's a good link that might work for you:

You pick the region you want from the drop down and can click Animation if you like. You can also zoom closer, too. I use it it on my phone and it works nicely.

Reply to
rebel

Here's another nice link:

rebel

I have the today's forecast page as one of my home pages (using Mozilla Firefox) and access the radar and other features as needed . But I'm using a real computer , we don't get cell signals down here in The Holler .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com posted for all of us...

You are one sorry person...

Reply to
Tekkie®

rebel posted for all of us...

Here is one I like-still under development...

Tekkie®

That is a very nice weather link! thx!

Reply to
rebel