(OT) We wont have any weather this week.....

For some reason, "weather.com" appears to have crashed. All weekend it's been down. I could not get any reports or radar maps on my cellphone for my own area, so I randomly put in other zipcodes. Nothing works! Then I tried on my computer and it dont work there either.... I guess there wont be any weather this week!
snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

Worked all weekend here , but did have a problem updating this morning . Working fine now .
--
Snag

This is how it's bookmarked on my cellphone browser. http://xhtml.weather.com/xhtml.maps/rad /*****
(Put any zipcode in to replace the stars *****)
I've used this bookmark for years, it just suddenly quit over the weekend. It wont work on my computer either. I tried zipcodes from all over the US. NONE of them work.
BTW: This is supposed to bring up a radar map. (/rad/)
On 5/18/2015 3:52 PM, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

Here's a good link that might work for you:
http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?region=msy&animate=true
You pick the region you want from the drop down and can click Animation if you like. You can also zoom closer, too. I use it it on my phone and it works nicely.
--
rebel

On 5/18/2015 4:54 PM, rebel wrote:

Here's another nice link:
http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php
--
rebel

rebel posted for all of us...

Here is one I like-still under development...
http://innovation.srh.noaa.gov/NWSwidget/index.php?latA.2459149&lon=- 75.88130749999999&widgetMode=0
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

On 5/19/2015 3:17 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

That is a very nice weather link! thx!
--
rebel

snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

I have the today's forecast page as one of my home pages (using Mozilla Firefox) and access the radar and other features as needed . But I'm using a real computer , we don't get cell signals down here in The Holler .
--
Snag

snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com posted for all of us...

You are one sorry person...