OT - talk like a pirate day

Page 1 of 2
Sept 19, I missed it.
http://www.talklikeapirate.com /
On 9/20/2012 7:48 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

ARRRRRR! ^_^
TDD
Stormin Mormon wrote:

More evidence that Mormons don't make good pirates...

There is a HILARIOUS indie movie that came out several years, "Pirates of the Great Salt Lake", which I'm not sure is available on DVD or not. It was screened in SF at one of our movie festivals shortly after it was produced, and the producers had been looking for additional funding.
Anyhow, here's a URL that describes the movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Great_Salt_Lake

Here is the trailer and the movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiJ8PVGbT0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk4YuI8Y6fw

That's for sure! Try Muslims, instead.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

More evidence that Mormons don't make good pirates...
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do you have any in mind?

Somali pirates? O_o
TDD
On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 18:56:02 -0500, The Daring Dufas

But Obama is Kenyan.
The Daring Dufas wrote:

AKA: Muslim cruise ships? ;-)
I dunno, never did conduct casting interviews.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do you have any in mind?
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Duh!!! You have to buy a casting couch, first!!!
I've bought about a dozen of them, but the ## applicants keep stealing them. And then they pull a sword, and demand all my riches and women.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Duh!!! You have to buy a casting couch, first!!!
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Casting couches are for the women, silly rabbit! Then they steal your riches.
On 9/20/2012 8:48 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Your new faith?
http://www.venganza.org /

Betcha Adam Savage from Mythbusters didn't miss it!
--
Tegger

My heros. Those guys are insane, in a good way.
Betcha Adam Savage from Mythbusters didn't miss it!
--
Tegger

Stormin Mormon wrote:

No one likes hairy mascots.

The English-speaking pirates were mercenaries England used to fight a low-intensity trade war with Spain. One was knighted and became Governor of Jamaica: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Morgan

Nice people politely say YESSIR! to their foreign masters.