wall oven driving me nuts.

Access cover & screw might be in back of the stove. Did you check?

Reply to
Pop

hi there, my wall oven is driving me nuts. the light bulb in it is broken and for the life of me i can not take the light bulb cover off to replace the light bulb. is there any tricks to it ??? I should say it is a newish westinghouse 688w model. i will appreciate any help.

cheers

dan

Reply to
dan

You're a day early mates.

G Henslee

A pirate walks into the bar with a ships wheel attached to the front o' his trousers. The bartender asks, "What the hell is that ships wheel for?" The pirate says, "I don't know, but it's drivin' me nuts!"

Reply to
thrugoodmarshall

AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiver me timber!!!

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Feel like a big tuff man now? You're off topic asswipe. We're talking about timbers and construction dialogue. Get with it or FO.

Reply to
G Henslee

It's funny. I don't see this as having anything to do with home repair and your'e the one that condemns others for being off topic.

Reply to
JerryL

Your language indicates your intelligence. Do you wear a white web belt and a monitors badge too? You're right. People should stick to the topic but if it does stray once in awhile we don't need your foul mouth and your below normal brain waves to interject.

Reply to
JerryL

Speaking of pirates. Believe it or not, a guy dressed up like a pirate and speaking like a pirate known as "The Pirate Captain" won the North Carolina State University student body president last year. Even at the debates he dressed and spoke like a pirate.

Reply to
User Example

ARRRRRRRRR!!!

Avast there ye swab!!!!

A pirate's ship is his home! And sometime me home needs repair!

So stop yer bellyachin' or I'll batten down yer poopdeck and make chum fer the sharks out of ya!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Captain: "All hands on deck!!!!!"

Richard Simmons: "I'm DECK! I'm DECK!!!!"

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

"We"??? Get lost. Better, "we"?

Reply to
G Henslee

Of course, it's topical.

This is a.h.r.

Reply to
thrugoodmarshall

I was told that if I wanted to speak to you on your level I'd have to have a partial lobotomy. And why should I get lost? If you don't like the waters, get out yourself.

Reply to
JerryL