OT T Boone Pickens

Page 6 of 6

on 7/23/2008 1:31 AM snipped-for-privacy@aol.com said the following:

and those giant high voltage electric towers crisscrossing the nation. He probably doesn't have any of those on his ranch either, but they are essential to our needs. I must have missed that quote attributed to him, though.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Newsweek Periscope, Daniel Gross July 21, 2008 The actual quote is "No I think they are ugly"
I wouldn't mind having a windmill in my back yard.

For now I only have one question:
Why is he spending all this money on commercials rather than just going ahead and, as he has indicated, spend his own money and just do it.
So far it is all talk and no action. Sounds like Congress or he is up to something. Let's wait until the other shoe drops

> For now I only have one question:
> Why is he spending all this money on commercials rather than just

> So far it is all talk and no action. Sounds like Congress or he is

It's a conspiracy, I tell you. A God damned conspiracy. Why, there's a fellow in Missouri that can get 425 mpg in an 11 mph wind, using no fossil fuel, but the government won't give him a patent. And then, there's the fellow ..................
What?
Wait, the nurse is here.
Time for meds? Time for painting class?
Woohoo!
I'll see ya later ....................
Is Rita giving massages tonight behind the water heater in the utility room? Put me down for twenty bucks.
Steve