HE PLEADS THAT HE NEEDS SEEDS

Star Jasmine, Confederate Jasmine and Potato vine?

I really want to get growing from seeds.

Any idea where I can get some?

Thank you.

email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Tiny

This suggestion may be a long shot but have you considered seed catalogs?

There must be at least a couple of seed catalogs listed on the internet.

Did you do a Google search?

Reply to
Cereus-validus.....

Yep, yep and yep.

Reply to
Tiny

Heh. Come pull up some confederate jasmine at my house! You can have it for free, as it's rooted in areas where I don't want it!

Carefull pulling of the now "air layered" areas should yield live plants.

Free!!!

Reply to
Katra

arent star and confederate jasmine the same?

Reply to
nina

Reply to
Tiny

I didn't think that that were but I would like to know if they are.

Reply to
Tiny

Nope. ;-)

Not really... Similar, related, but the flowers are different.

Reply to
Katra

And I'm in San Marcos... If you are ever down this way!

Oh, if anyone else local wants some, come and get it!

Reply to
Katra

Would you sell some seeds to me?

Thanks.

Reply to
Tiny

Happily, except that even tho' these bloom profusely, I've never had the flowers go to seed!

What I could do I suppose is to yank some (with roots) out of the ground, toss them in a ziplock bag with wet paper towels and mail that to you?

I'd only charge for Priority mail postage......

I could stand to remove the ones that are heading yet again for my herb garden!

Kat

Reply to
Katra

Thanks for the offer, Katra. I have found some cuttings locally. I still have not come across seeds. Maybe they don't give seeds until a long, long time. I can't even find them on the 'net.

Reply to
Tiny