OT Survey Which arm do you put in your jacket first?

OT Survey
Which arm do you put in your jacket first?
Are you left-handed? Right-handed?
If you try to put a jacket or button-up-the-front shirt or sweater on with the other arm first, is it much harder?

Left. Dirro pants, anticipating your next survey :)

Right. But my left eye is dominant so I shoot left handed. I also do numerous things with either hand but some - writing, hammering et al - have to be with my right.

Yes.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On Monday, May 5, 2014 7:31:54 AM UTC-5, dadiOH wrote:

YMLM "ditto"!
On 5/5/2014 9:00 AM, Bob_Villa wrote:

Nah, next survey will be witch hand and do you use hand cream.
On 5/5/2014 7:07 AM, micky wrote:

Left handed, left eye dominant, a relative rarity.
Put my right are in the sleeve first. Awkward to do the opposite. Golf and hit baseball right handed, write left. scissors in right.
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

The right one and I'm right handed. And no, it's not much harder if I have to do it the other way.
On Thu, 8 May 2014 20:55:59 -0700, "Julie Bove"

one. How much harder depends on how much I'm hurting!!!

I'm neither right or left handed. I'm middle handed. I dont put either arm in first. I always put my dick in first. And yes, its MUCH HARDER!