OT - slightly How do you refill one of those McCormick Pepper grinders?

Accumulated empties and now would like to refill with pepper corns

I took one 'sacrificial' unit and tried to disassemble, cutting and slicing, but still haven't figured out how it's held together.

Any ideas on HOW to take one apart? refill, and put back together?

Reply to
Robert Macy

Rather that do that, buy a decent pepper mill and just buy peppercorns to grind. Long term, better pepper, lower cost.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

They're made of glass with a plastic cap. McCormic's business model would fall apart if they could be refilled.

It's really simple, you buy one, you use it, you throw it out.

I don't use enough pepper to worry about the waste.

Reply to
Dan Espen