(OT) Setting the clock on an Android Tablet

I bought a used Android Tablet. It works fine, but there is no manual. The seller said he bought it, used it once and its been in a closet ever since. He dont like Android, and bought a Windows machine instead. The battery was dead from being stored, but charged right up.
The clock is set to December 2015 and wrong time. Clicking on it allows me to set an alarm clock, but there is no way (I can see) to set the clock time and date.
Maybe I have to take it to a WIFI spot, to set the clock???? I dont know.... I cant connect it to the internet at home since I only have dialup. I know nothing about using android, but it sort of works like a smartphone from what I see.
Anyone know how to set the clock on it?
On 9/10/2016 1:00 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

If it works like the phone, it wil set itself. Go to a wi-fi spot and try it.
Even with dialup you can have a modem and wi-fi. You may also be able to connect with a USB cable.