OT - Saving fillable PDF forms

Page 2 of 2
SMS:
I really haven't done anything using Reader XI since I downloaded it except test to confirm that it does save fillable PDF's so I really don't know if it offers those features or not.
Maybe download it and see.
--
nestork

nestork wrote:

Are you a dummy? Why did you write all those instructions instead of just posting the direct D/L links? There is no need to register, BTW.
External Mirror 1 http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/11.x/11.0.02/en_US/AdbeRdr11002_en_US.exe
Freeware Files Mirror http://download.freewarefiles.com/files/AdbeRdr11002_en_US.exe
--

I met a guy today who said he was addicted to brake fluid!
But he says he can stop anytime.

Cuz that site contains lots of great freeware, and I thought other people in here would be interested in what else they have for download.
--
nestork

You're catching a lot of flak but thanks for the info, I can use it. I have a home with high speed internet, and a cabin with dial-up. It would take me 3 minutes at home to download the Adobe XI and it would take me 6 hours at the cabin (9m/hr). And as you said, I can't download it at home and carry a copy to the cabin without something like your recommended procedure. The IRS has fill-in PDF style tax forms that can be printed & saved without Adobe XI. I'm not sure how that is working but it does. And it saves going to the post office & library hunting those forms & instruction brochures since they are not sending them out to tax payers anymore.
Thanks, Red.
Probably lots of people in here took note of that post and have already downloaded Reader XI.
But, I commend you on having the guts to stand apart from the silent majority and say "Thanks for letting me know about that. That helps me out."
So, thanks for saying thanks. It helps a lot.
--
nestork

nestork wrote:

Lol..

Okie-dokie. I just thought it strange you went through all the trouble of posting the directions rather than the links.
--

I met a guy today who said he was addicted to brake fluid!
But he says he can stop anytime.
On Monday, April 22, 2013 3:03:28 AM UTC+8, nestork wrote:

Filling out PDF forms online check this website http://goo.gl/SdMVLU Service is really great. You can find any PDF form you need, fill it out, sign, print, email and even fax the form. You can also upload your own PDF form and convert it to fillable web form.

You can also just do a screen shot of the page or text that you want to save. I use Prinkey2000, but there are many others also for free. Printkey2000 allows you to highlight the material on the screen that you want and then copy, print or save it in a picture format such as .jpg.
Tomsic