BAR - PDF

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

Reply to
J T

similarly sized bar for friends, I've always put in a small bar sink. Even if the plumbing isn't available for a drain to run to, I've run it down into a plastic container of some sort. That way at least, when entertaining, the sink can be filled with ice cubes for cooling drinks and stuff and the melted water can be drained later and carted off when cleaning up. And if going this route, I'd also suggest a shut off valve for the drain just to protect against someone else unknowingly overfilling the plastic container down below.

Reply to
Upscale