OT pups running for dinner

I wish they would have given them different colored collars. I don't think it is the same one swinging long every time.
Actually one comment says that one collar is red and the other is blue, but I can't tell the color most of the time.
I think it is the red guy swinging long most of the time. I still can't really tell.