OT.New comet

The brightest comet in our lifetimes may be approaching the sun this year. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21352427
4ax.com:

I witnessed The Great Mercury Comet of 1964. Most comets round-off as they age, but the Mercury Comet got square between 1963 and 1964. Sales suffered after the squarification, so maybe Ford should have rounded it off even more, instead.
--
Tegger

Yes, that one! I'll bet that guy drives his really fast too, and it's not rounded off at all. Until he crashes...
--
Tegger

Giddy up, giddy up, 289...
Nah. Not the same ring at all.