OT Maybe, Why do articles

Art:

AT> This only appears to happen on this NG. Articles tend to AT> repeat. Last night I read all the articles on alt.home.repair

Seems to be something outside of what we are doing. I get the same thing and thought at first it was the method in which I receive the conference. This side is gated: newsgroup BBS conference. Doesn't appear to be due to that (I've had it checked). May be due to a mirror site burping, but doesn't occur consistently: all messages are not being duplicated.

Guess the good news is if you miss a message the first time you get another opportunity. :)

  • Radio of the future: "All classic rap, all the time!"
Reply to
barry martin