OT Maybe, Why do articles

AT> This only appears to happen on this NG. Articles tend to AT> repeat. Last night I read all the articles on alt.home.repair
Seems to be something outside of what we are doing. I get the same thing and thought at first it was the method in which I receive the conference. This side is gated: newsgroup <==> BBS conference. Doesn't appear to be due to that (I've had it checked). May be due to a mirror site burping, but doesn't occur consistently: all messages are not being duplicated.
Guess the good news is if you miss a message the first time you get another opportunity. :)
- » barry.martin■AT■thesafebbs.zeppole.com «
* Radio of the future: "All classic rap, all the time!"
■ RoseReader 2.52ß P003186
■ The Safe BBS ■ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971